(Single-Phase, 208–240 V)
An all-in-one discharging, desulfating and recharging unit for lead-acid batteries. The Xtender breaks down lead sulfate crystals using a high frequency patented Shark Pulse technology to restore lost battery capacity. Its fully automatic with either touchscreen or remote programming. The Xtender works unattended with no equipment transfers mid-process and has remote monitoring for anytime status updates.
M1001 Features & Benefits
The Xtender M1001 is perfect for golf cars, sweeper-scrubbers, walkies,
mobility scooters, aerial lifts, and more. See what our customers are saying!
- All-in-one automatic charger/cycler/discharger
- For flooded lead-acid, AGM & gel traction batteries
- Restorations from 2–72 V charge
- Individual battery analysis
- Remote control & monitor system
- Patented restorative Shark Pulse technology
- Customizable detailed battery capacity reports
- Customizable cycles
- Touchscreen programming
- Increase battery lifespan/run-time
- Minimize battery replacement costs
- Detailed reports to verify battery capacity gains
- No acid adjustment required
- Easy to use and operate
Xtender may be purchased individually or as a custom package. It may be partnered with the Battery Monitoring System (BMS) or the Smart Discharger or both.
Rental and financing options available.